Monday, December 8, 2014

25 of the funniest business signs you'll ever see!

With almost 28 million small businesses operating in the United States, competition to attract new customers can get pretty stiff. But mom-and-pop retailers often get creative to bring people the door of their establishments, and there's no better way to do that than elicit a chuckle from someone passing by. Here are 25 of the funniest, whackiest, and just plan strangest business signs that we've found. Enjoy them - and remember to support local businesses (no matter how crazy their signs.)

If you happen to see a local business with a creative sign, snap a photo and email it to us and we'll include it when we post the next 25!

1. Good to know they use different trucks!



2. We can't argue with that math!


3. I'll take Good and Cheap, please, and wait a little longer.


4. This business owner is VERY specific about where he wants the thermostat set!



5. Referral business abounds in this plaza!


6. Yes I'll take that please.


7. This young entrepreneur is onto the next big thing.


8. So...should I come back yesterday? I'm confused.


9. Kiddie crack served here!


10. All of a sudden, I'm not in the mood for fish.


11. Sounds good! Wait - am I the other guy?


12. Sweet - a free ride in a police car!


13. You can't please everyone!


14. I can go for that.


15. Very true! 


16. Is it "Wine-thirty," yet?


17. What a great sale! 


18. A good salesman always under promises and over delivers!


19. I'm not a math major, but that's not a roll BACK.


20. Hmmm...your sign is very suspicious. 


21. That makes me feel a little better.


22. This laundry mat has an unusual uptick in business.


23. I've been saying this for ever - the people in the Walking Dead show should get on a cruise ship!


24. Even stores that are always open have to close some time.


25. Shoot! There goes my plan to get my money back after New Years!
















2 comments:

  1. I think that having a unique, and sometimes funny, business sign, is actually a really clever way of marketing. It makes people remember you. Plus, it makes people smile, and we could all use more reasons to smile nowadays.
    http://www.sierrasignsaz.com/company.php

    ReplyDelete